Continued Claims – Internet
File for weekly UI benefits from home!
ArkNet (Continued Claims – Internet) is the web-based continued claim application for Arkansas Unemployment Insurance weekly benefits via the Internet.
If you currently have a valid Arkansas claim for Unemployment Insurance, you may choose to file for weekly benefits online. To use ArkNet, Arkansas’s continued claims website, you must have access to a computer, a printer, and an Internet Connection.
For the best (and quickest!) results, please have the following information ready when you access the ArkNet site:
- Your PIN (If you do not already have a current a PIN for unemployment insurance purposes, you will be asked to establish a Personal Identification Number the first time you access this site.)
- Your Social Security Number
- If you worked:
- The name & address of your last employer
- The last day you worked & the reason you are no longer working
- The gross amount of pay you earned for the week (Regardless of whether or not you have actually been paid.)
Completing your ArkNet weekly claim will take approximately 10-15 minutes. You will receive online confirmation once you have successfully submitted your continued claim application.
NOTE: You are not required to have access to a PC in order to file for weekly benefits. You may also file by telephone using Arkansas’s Interactive voice response system, ArkLine. Ask for details at any DWS local office.
ADWS ArkNet Pamphlet